To join the Keys to the Mornington Peninsula (KTMP) or Keys to the Mornington Peninsula +PLUS (KTMP+) Wine Club, you must be 18 years of age or over, be a resident of and living in Australia and agree to the terms and conditions set out in this document.
- Offers are made to, and goods supplied by, Red Hill Estate ABN 55 160 123 151 under Liquor Licence No. 32801321.
- Shipments are for Wine Club Members’ personal consumption only and must not be used for retail sale.
- Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is an offence;
To supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (Penalty exceeds $19,000)
For a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor. (Penalty exceeds $800)
- The charge for each Winemaker’s pack is $180.00 and is subject to change. Prices include GST and all KTMP and KTMP+ members receive free delivery in Australia.
- The bottles in winemaker’s packs are deemed by Red Hill Estate. All members are notified of the selection by email approximately 14 days prior to the charge date and provided with the opportunity to request substitutions within the same label range. It is the responsibility of the member to ensure these changes are returned by the due date.
- KTMP and KTMP+ Wine Club members are eligible for all membership benefits from the date of membership sign-up.
Keys to the Mornington Peninsula (KTMP) Wine Club
- The KTMP 20% discount applies to all take home purchases of wine and wine accessories made in person at Red Hill Estate’s Cellar Door or in the online store and may not be used in conjunction with other discounts unless specified.
- Members receive two (2) deliveries of six (6) bottles of wine determined by Red Hill Estate per year, with a minimum membership term of one (1) year. The dates of delivery will be confirmed upon sign up and the membership will continue to remain active until such time as it is cancelled in writing. The minimum yearly commitment being $360.00.
Keys to the Mornington Peninsula +PLUS (KTMP+) Wine Club
- The KTMP+ 25% discount applies to all take home purchases of wine and wine accessories made in person at Red Hill Estate’s Cellar Door or in the online store and may not be used in conjunction with other discounts unless specified.
- Members receive four (4) deliveries of six (6) bottles of wine determined by Red Hill Estate per year, with a minimum membership term of one (1) year. The dates of delivery will be confirmed upon sign up and the membership will continue to remain active until such time as it is cancelled in writing. The minimum yearly commitment being $720.00.
- By joining you acknowledge that your wine selections will be automatically charged to your credit card.
- Red Hill Estate utilises third party payment gateway “Stripe”. Stripe is a certified PCI Level 1 Service Provider. For more information, please visit their website – https://stripe.com/docs/security
- If the member’s registered credit card account is invalid, including an outdated expiry date, all membership benefits will be suspended until valid credit card or account details are provided.
- It is the members’ responsibility to ensure that their personal details and membership profile is accurate and up to date. Red Hill Estate is not responsible for changes made to the member account by the account holder and/ or any other persons with the account holder’s access details.
- Requests made to Red Hill Estate to update member details must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is the member’s responsibility to monitor for emails relating to their membership, upcoming charges and changes to these terms.
- Members can skip or hold delivery at any time following receipt of their first wine pack by emailing email@example.com
- There is a $90.00 early termination fee for members cancelling prior to the completion of one full year of packs being dispatched. The minimum commitment is outlined above.
- Written notification of cancellation is required to firstname.lastname@example.org a minimum of two business days prior to the nominated processing date.
- All member benefits will cease upon cancellation of the membership.
- Membership will automatically continue unless written notification of cancellation is received and a written response sent from the Red Hill Estate team.
- Red Hill Estate reserves the right to terminate a member and their member benefits at any time without notice.
- Your wine pack(s) will be despatched within 3 business days of payment via Australia Post. Should you provide Authority to Leave (ATL) your goods unattended at the address provided, Red Hill Estate takes no responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged goods once the ATL has been processed. This includes but is not limited to failure to update your delivery address prior to despatch.
- You may notify us that you wish to collect your wine pack from Cellar Door after the payment date.
- If goods are damaged in transit, we will arrange collection of damaged goods and replace them at our cost. In the unlikely event the goods are faulty, not of merchantable quality or defective, we will arrange for their collection and will either replace the goods or provide a full refund, at your choice.
- All KTMP and KTMP+ members acknowledge that it is their responsibility to inform Red Hill Estate of any change in address and delivery details in writing to email@example.com at least 48 hours prior to the indicated despatch date. Charges incurred with the recovery of wines to an old or incorrect address will be the responsibility of the member.
Limitation of Liability
Nothing in this contract is to be interpreted as having the effect of excluding, restricting, or modifying any condition or warranty, or right or liability implied by any applicable legislation into the arrangement between us and you, if such exclusion, restriction, or modification would be void or prohibited by the legislation.
To the extent that we breach any condition or warranty implied into the arrangement between us and you and which cannot be excluded or modified, Red Hill Estate’s liability is limited to, at our discretion, either: (i) replacement of the goods or supply of equivalent goods; (ii) payment of the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods; and in the case of services, to: (i) supply of the services again; or (ii) payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
Subject to the above, we are not liable to you (or to any third party claiming through you) for, and you release us from, any loss, liability, damage, expense or cost whatsoever and includes (without limitation) indirect or consequential loss or damage, loss of profits or business opportunity, and damage to equipment or property (“Loss”) caused by any act or omission of Red Hill Estate, its employees or agents, and whether based on negligence or other tort, contract or otherwise.
Red Hill Estate reserves the right to add to, delete, or otherwise change any of the terms of this contract. We will update them on our website www.redhillestate.com.au and notify you of any substantial changes to these terms & conditions by email. Your continued use of our service after notice will constitute your deemed acceptance of such changes.